TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Hikitori
Baby Leet

Re: TSW RECRUITMENT - How to quickly join Athen Paladins in TSW

Post by Hikitori »

Okay so I apologize for going MIA when I wanted to join a couple months ago. I thought I would have time to play and I ended up not, along with the game having problems on my computer (playing on mac) which I hope are fixed now. Now I'm back and would still like to join if that's possible. I should be on every day and if you give me a time and I can try and be on.

IGN is still the same: Hikitori
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back, Hikitori :)

We will try to catch you in-game as fast as possible. :)

Rojo: about Fullfres, yes, I saw Fullfres was already in our cabal just after posting. I didn't come back to edit my post though. Just did, for consistency.

And grats on (I assume first) Polaris :)
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Nah I've been to Polaris once or twice before.

I sent a tell to hikitori last night my time but he may have missed it. Will try again. By the name i may assume a GMT closer to mine than yours
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Elrojo wrote:Nah I've been to Polaris once or twice before.
Fullfres' first Polaris ! :shock: #-o Oh well, I should stop replying to posts at 4AM... I would make things clearer. :)
Finnicken
Baby Leet

Post by Finnicken »

Sorry, wrong forum...
Last edited by Finnicken on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redbacc
Baby Leet

Post by Redbacc »

Hi Guys,

I'm a returning TSW player that disappeared (like many) as a consequence of Guild Wars2. Prior to that I was really enjoying the game (even though I hadn't got that far) and thought I'd dive back in. I'm really enjoying it again.

In my searches for Cabals in my timezone (AU GMT+10) I came across a number of posts for the Cabal and thought you guys sounded like a good fit. I'm 40-something, seriously enjoy my gaming, but don't take it too seriously (it's a game after all). I have the usual RL commitments or work, family, etc but try to get on most nights. I'm focussed mainly on PvE, but would like to get into PvP when I get the chance and am looking for a cabal that is focussed on helping people out and having a good time rather than how you're geared.

Currently running the following characters:

Main: Helblazr (Templar)
Alts: Redbacc (Illuminati) - was my first character

(I have another Templar and a Dragon that have been started, but can't access Chronicle at work, so I'm not sure of the spelling.)

If it's sounds like I might fit give me a yell here or in game on Helblazr.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Helblazr :)

Indeed, we have quite a bunch of Australian / Pacific members. This is because we have some long-time AP members who are Aussies and worked to populate their time frame: Elrojo being the man there.

We will put you on friends list and try to catch you asap in TSW. Look especially yourself for Elrojo. (For me too although I'm in Europe but I have weird hours)
Redbacc
Baby Leet

Post by Redbacc »

Sorry, but I seem to keep missing you guys. I should be on during the AU evenings all weekend so I'll try to catch one of you then.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

That's weird indeed. I'll log on especially ay "aussie" times to catch you; I dont know why Rojo didn't find you. Sorry for this really.
Redbacc
Baby Leet

Post by Redbacc »

Not to worry - I'm sure we'll catch each other shortly. Besides, it's given me time to plough through the story on Helblazr - finally made it to Egypt. Forgot how much Blue Mountain 'annoyed' me. :shock:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

BM can be a pain. We usually recommend to have a break and do first Egypt missions before returning and completing BM. :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We have TWO new members, friends of Nohx:

Himey
and
Kiera-Rose

Both on Solomon Island, around Savage Coast, and enjoying TSW a lot. I took them to Polaris and Hell Raised :) They will need more, of course.

Welcome Himey and Kiera-Rose! :welcome:

:apftw:
Avlina
Mini Leet

Post by Avlina »

hi there!

my main is a Templar named Avlina. I just started playing TSW about a few days ago. I really enjoy it. Ive played other mmo's such as WoW, AoC, SWTOR, GW, GW2 and Rift. I just came upon your guild by reading a forum post about character builds and someone had it in someone's signature a link to your guild. I looked over your values of friendship, honesty, teamwork and loyalty and this is exactly that type of guild (cabal) that I've been looking for. Whenever I ran guilds in WoW or SWTOR I always tried to instill those same values (never worked out for me, people dont seem to listen in those game but they were good people all the same). Anyways, I work night shifts so I'm on alot during the night for me I'm on Pacific time. I'm also on during the morning a bit too. Though I'm not on on the afternoons cept Tuesday perhaps as it is a day off for me.

As I said i'm very new and this game is had to wrap my head around so I dont know very much at all about the game but I am quite willing to learn and be taught how to be better. If someone were willing to take the time a little at a time, I learn more by explanation and doing then just explanation.

Anyways I hope to hear from someone Iv'e added Bredin, Chrisax, Capone, Elrojo, Myrthe to my friends list as per your first page of recruitment suggested. I look forward to my trial period and getting to know some of you, you sound like great people to play with

oh and alts are (dragon) - Maizonn
(Illuminati) - Seiverr

Thank you for your time and I hope this post wasnt too long. Just happy to have seen this guild/cabal.

Graeme/Avlina/Maizonn/Seiverr
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

oops
Last edited by Crash on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Avlina :D Welcome to TSW and to our forums

We'll contact you as soon as possible in game.