>> Introduction Thread! <<

Myrthe
Leet

Re: >> Introduction Thread! <<

Post by Myrthe »

Elrojo wrote:seriously, just download the mod for crafting. The UI is super easy then. You just click the options. If you want to make a HP glyph you just chose, glyph, then Tank then the QL and the colour. It then automatically pulls the items from your inventory and places them in the window.
That's for lazy people like you eh! ;-))

But yeah, I wouldn't mind it haha
Once I dreamt I ate a big marshmallow! And it was really good!!
When I woke up my pillow was gone.. Cause I ate it..
Aesop
Growing Leet

Post by Aesop »

Heya Merthe,

Welcome to AP.

I also started sg/ele for the magus outfit, then the puritan deck, then a couple other pre-made decks. I like the free outfits :)

Now I run sg/chaos for an annoyance build. It's kind of like the net and spear guy you see in gladiator movies; chaos to trap and pull, sg for nice dmg. I'm also working on a sg/sword build, once I figure out whether to make it tank or dd.

I mostly play as DreamDotter or DreamTheif.

-Aesop
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

Guess who's backkkk??? ;-)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Myrthe wrote:Guess who's backkkk??? ;-)
It's a bird... it's a plane... it's a rocket... it's Superman... NO, it's Myrthe! :shock: =D> :D
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

That's great. Welcome back, Myrthe. :)
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Myrthe return to AP? Btw Myrthe what u use to see a bar behind boss when its casting some skill and see like yellow/orange hp of ur party members? I use Eth Bar buffs and check all options but I didnt found anything like that x_x
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I think thats vipers cast bar relocator. I have that and you can move where the cast bar is. Also can make it bigger and make it flash for certain casts.

Also the team thing is probably an advanced/enhanced group/raid mod.
Rurik Nogard
Growing Leet

Post by Rurik Nogard »

Nice Rojo lot of thanks :D
Crimson Sun is coming dawn u must search for a safe place to stay alive...Crimson Sun is going up you must wish for a good burial cause it has no mercy...Rurik Vlein Nogard
Aesop
Growing Leet

Post by Aesop »

Welcome back Myrth :D

Glad to have ya home
Rossu
Baby Leet

Post by Rossu »

What's up, AP. I'm Rossu (female character, male player). I'm a US player that many of you have likely already met. I'm on at all hours of the day/night/morning. I enjoy all aspects of play, including solo PvE, group PvE and instances, PvP, and even just hanging out and doing social things.

I'm currently doing Elites in preparation for GK and NMs. I've already got a DPS build worked out, but I'm not quite used to using it yet. I've been spending some time at The Crucible pounding on dummies while running around like a fool just to make sure I'm comfortable with playing my AR/Ele build on the move. I'm also interested in healing, but I don't have a build set up for that yet. Tanking is a role I've never been too interested in, but I'm sure I could be pressured into trying it at some point.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

lol nice pic haha. Thanks for introducing yourself.

WE'll smash those dungeons out quick smart!
Myrthe
Leet

Post by Myrthe »

Have been a bit inactive lately, work n stuffs, and playing SWTOR, but I will be more active soon ;-)

See you guys!

And yes, castbar relocator is what I use for that. Also made the casting bar of my enemies bigger so I can reconize easier what to interrupt and prepare for.