Drbenshod 150 doc Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
diige
Baby Leet

Drbenshod 150 doc Application

Post by diige »

Hey, my char name is Drbenshod. lvl 150/7 and plan to stay there, currently twinking for s10 and 150 bs/tower wars. I'm 24 years old from Oslo, Norway.

I've been playing ao since release on and off and just returned after a few years break.

I've seen quite few of you guys hang out in OA, and I am impressed by the amount of members and knowledge of the game you guys seem to have.

I want to join for easy s10 and pvp/twinking help and helping others with the same.

I have a 182 adv (ungeared) and 185 soldier (ungeared also).

Thx, Drbenshod.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Drbenshod 150 doc Application

Post by noobas »

Hi there Drbenshod

Thanks for choosing AP.

To further your application, please read the Code of Conduct, and the language rules/behaviour guidelines (located here:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

When you are in game, feel free to ask an AP you see (or on Clan OOC/vicinity) for an invite to the Org bot.

Once in you should be able to rejoin (/tell bobsan !invite)

Then you can rejoin and participate while your application is processed.

When in Org bot, have a look for admin's (squad commander/general/president) and politely ask if they have time for an interview. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't, but we're always busy so don't worry if it doesn't happen immediately.

After the interview, there's a just some brief char history checks and we can proceed to invite.

Good luck and see you in game.

Noobas/jetson
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Hi Drbenshod, look forward to seeing you in game! I play in pretty off hours for where you are though probably :-(
General, Athen Paladins
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Drbenshod and welcome on our forums. :)

As explained above, please check our Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations, and let's meet online.

Tell us when you are there and we'll manage to meet you. Feel free to send me a tell of course.