Making LOTS of money as a new player

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Making LOTS of money as a new player

Post by Kyttn »

I found this Extremely helpful when I first started and it is still relevent to everyone today. Hopefully, someone will sticky this :)

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... adid=90804
mytefe
Big Leet

ths is how u get rich

Post by mytefe »

:idea:
this is how i made 50million in 2 weeks

I started a trader, level the trader to 25, so u can use the Trader Only terminal in Finest shop Old Athens or there is a trader terminal in Borealis too(shop past Fair trade, 3rd one from grid exit).

Mish till u drop. give ALL the loot to the trader to sell in trader shop for 3 times more credits. ooh and u might find some rare loot too which u can sell in shopping channel for sqyuillions!! (lvl60fixers get ga1 hunting easy 10m)

If u dont belive me, do this simple test.
take any item and drop it into recipe bot to see the price eg.
ql10 mausser particle streamer,
/tell recipebot
then drop mausser into a the input area of window.
recipbot will say "mauser is not know in any recipe , it will sell for 652 credits in Trader shop, 543 credits in Omni shop, and 3 credits in clan shop hahahha cuz u clan we rip u off". so why sell loot in clan shop? sell in Trader shop. all u need is a lvl 25 trader.

I make u rich, soo easy
:lol: Love Mytefe
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Re: ths is how u get rich

Post by Mortus »

mytefe wrote::idea:
this is how i made 50million in 2 weeks

I started a trader, level the trader to 25, so u can use the Trader Only terminal in Finest shop Old Athens or there is a trader terminal in Borealis too(shop past Fair trade, 3rd one from grid exit).

Mish till u drop. give ALL the loot to the trader to sell in trader shop for 3 times more credits. ooh and u might find some rare loot too which u can sell in shopping channel for sqyuillions!! (lvl60fixers get ga1 hunting easy 10m)

If u dont belive me, do this simple test.
take any item and drop it into recipe bot to see the price eg.
ql10 mausser particle streamer,
/tell recipebot
then drop mausser into a the input area of window.
recipbot will say "mauser is not know in any recipe , it will sell for 652 credits in Trader shop, 543 credits in Omni shop, and 3 credits in clan shop hahahha cuz u clan we rip u off". so why sell loot in clan shop? sell in Trader shop. all u need is a lvl 25 trader.

I make u rich, soo easy
:lol: Love Mytefe
An addition: if you have a high level toon it will be better to sell to a Omni map terminal then using a 25 trader and selling to tradershop. The low CL of the trader compared to the much higher CL of the high toon will negate any profit the tradershop will give. Of course a high level trader is the best option, but the time spent pestering the high level traders to sell your spin arts and stuff will eat away the small profit gained compared to selling to omni shop :) I did the comparison with 1200CL to omni term vs 500 CL to trader shop, and the difference is minimal iirc.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

BTW... Mausser is used to make the chemical mausser. It's easy and it's a very good fixer weapon on RK.

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/weapons_c ... usser.html
:wink:
mytefe
Big Leet

Post by mytefe »

Woohoo!! i make usefull post!! ty for reading!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Post by Kyttn »

The following uses my skill levels, but on a proportional basis, everyone should be able to achieve similar results:

ql200 Engagement Ring > For sale to shop $18,358

Apply Precious Metal Reclaim

ql200 small silver ingot > For sale to shop $7,010

Apply Portable Furnace

ql200 Liquid Silver > For sale to shop $7,061

Apply Wire Drawing Machine

ql200 Silver Filigree Wire > For sale to shop $7,061

Apply Generic Ring Template

ql202 Silver Filigree Ring > For sale to shop $25,205

NOTE: This final price is a 37% increase on price of original ring.

ql200 gem (or Ember, Ember Shere, Ruby, Silver Pearl, Crystal Sphere) > For sale to shop $18,626

Apply Jensen Gem Cutter

ql200 Perfectly Cut Gem (er etc) > For sale to shop $49,566

NOTE: This price is a 267% increase on the original price of the gem

Why include the details for the rings? Because they use exactly the same skills and you may as well maximise your cash.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

What kind of IP investment have you made in tradeskills for that kyt?
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Post by Kyttn »

To cut gems, you need 5 times the QL in Mech Eng. But the city tradeskill room gives you a +160 buff and you get +20 from ME Expertise. So everyone can do ql36 gems without ever putting a single IP into the skill. Note, that you will still get the +267% increase in the sale value of a ql36 gem that I was getting with ql200.

(For ql200 you need 1000 ME)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

money making

Post by cutiecub »

Playing OA for some time now and allways been poor as can be.
But found a way to get nice creds, lets say very very nice creds.
This wonder is called dyna hunting and CAMPING .
So yup you will hate it, sitting there like an idiot waiting for a pop, will go insane after 10 bad drops and so on. BUT it is worth it. Making 25 mil creds with lvl 60 too, doesnt sound too bad for me .
Best spot is the zone S off meetmedere (newland desert i believe) especially the lvl 40 - 45 dyna bosses. They drop nice goodies (yes all rare).

Icebreaker QL 40 - 50 goes for 5 - 10(QL 50 even more)
Pump trainee QL 40 - 50 easy 20 - 25 mil
Red line grenade launcher 5 - 10 mil

They also drop in wailing wastes from the wolf dynas lvl 50.
It can take a while until you get a good drop and yes there are
sometimes many peeps over there BUT when lucky you are a lot whole
richer in a week

CLAW camping for the peole with high lvl toon (100 - 220) or in teams (70 - 100)
Grid to harry's, take the ferry and then go S, to the village marked on your hugemap.
Then kill a few houndred , thousands or just 5 to get the loot.
Most imp drops are ID/discs GA1 and GA2 (yes fixers yes), have allrdy some confirmed drops which also sell for 20-25 mil (price is dropping) for GA 1 and bout 40-50 mil for GA2.
Also id/disc Nullithy sphere for NT's which sell also for 20 - 25 mil.
By the way bring many many bags (10+) because they drop tons of ID's and also meat which is also a nice way of getting creds (let them turn in plasma)

So you can get rich quitte easy but you need some luck and have to work hard for it.

Hope you enjoy the hints and tips and hope you all get loaded

This an older post off me ans i must warn you that prices dropped badly on items, so you have to chech gms to see whats it worth atm, im froob.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

You can spend your expensive time in dyna camps but you can make Basic Armor too :P it gives like 1-2M for a piece and lots of lazy high lvls buy them
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier