Application - Coldthrust

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Coldthrust
Baby Leet

Application - Coldthrust

Post by Coldthrust »

Hello,

Seems my first attempt got ate by the internet phantoms. This one will be shorter.

I am a returning player with new(ish) paid account. The only active character is Coldthrust a level 59/6/9 shade. I do have some froob accounts but since going paid they've been relegated to mule/buff/blitz service. Due to my main computer being down awaiting repairs, I do not have easy access to them. The only one I'm likely to be using at present is my mule Warehouse61.

Over the years of coming and going, I have noticed Athen Paladins members and always held them in good regard. My memory however is a bit foggy on details, I might someday remember some of my old character names, but none were of note, not higher than the mid 100's at best (a nanomage fixer if I recall correctly).

Why do I want to join? I am determined to finally take a character to end game having previously fallen prey to an extreme reoccurring case of alt-itus and experimentation. While I mostly play solo and am in no hurry to level (not interested in afk-leveling or heckler juice), I recognize that I do need the support of a good org to get there. I also know that it is a give and take proposition, not a take take one and am willing to help out when and where I can.

Thank you for your consideration,
Coldthrust
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Coldthrust

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Coldthrust :)

Welcome back in AO and welcome on our forums!

And, before I forget, what is your time zone and /or the times you're online? :)

We're happy to know that, along the years, we made a good impression on you by the way our members behave in AO. This means a lot to us and we are always glad to see old players like you thinking of AP as their new home. We welcome many of them and help them in a family-like org. (But always feel free to speak or post on forums, as we can't guess what someone needs in a game as complex as AO!)

Also, grats on your paid account. Your "froobs" can still be useful here and there, for example to enter a place you can't go to anymore.

Now, back to your application, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and Org chat guidelines and and confirm that you agree on them by posting here.

Our Code of Conduct and org chat recommendations can be found here:
The next step, after this, will be to join our guest channel on our org bot so we can meet/team online. Any AP member can invite you to guest chat. It does not have to be an officer.
You can usually find AP members at the big Vanguards building ramp near OA grid terminal.
If you can’t find a member you can self invite by typing /tell Bobsan !join
This is a temporary invite, so you'll have to do it each time you want to be on guest chat.

Once on guest chat, feel free to ask for an officer and introduce yourself, and also ask for help with any questions you may have about your application.

At some point soon, after you've spent some time with us, an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties, it may take a moment to contact you. Always feel free to tell an officer that you are there.

Some of the officers you can contact for help with questions or concerns are:

Bitnykk / Enginyk / Healnyk / Kynecrat GMT +2
Cherib / Jacythna / Officegrrl GMT +12
Namisan / Merques / Namizo / Vampyren GMT + 1
Chrisax (President and org Founder) GMT
Codeish / Codemanforce / Shacode GMT+1
Crazi / Crazidoctor / Epok / Hornblower / Stokken (General) GMT +1
Bonniedoom / Betadoom / Amagosa / Whapperz (General) GMT -5
Falcondoct/ Falconcrat /Falconsold / Falconenf GMT -5
Ustarlen (RK5 & RK6)/ Bellorum / Zanda (General) GMT+12
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra (General Human Resources) GMT -6
Gsxdsm / Oweo / Dbldeez / Evopwned / Skurappy / Anothaone GMT -5
Jetson / Noobasdoc / Noobastank (General) GMT +10
Carequinha /Toughcrat / Toughenf / Reapermann (General) (in memoriam beloved Paladin and Officer)

For time zones referred to above please see:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/clocks/Clo ... _main.html

See you soon in AO! :)
Coldthrust
Baby Leet

Post by Coldthrust »

Hello again,

Sorry, had the info you requested in the first post I lost and completely forgot to include in the rewrite!

My time zone is PST (GMT - 8). However I am disabled/retired so I have a widely varying sleeping schedule. For example its almost 9 PM here now and I'm just waking up having gone to sleep at around 4 PM.

As to the code of conduct and chat guidelines, I agree with both.

Thanks again for your consideration,
Coldthrust
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Thanks a lot Coldthrust. Thanks for agreeing on our Code and recommendations too. :)

Now let's meet you online! :)