Application - Dockland

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rubycan
Baby Leet

Application - Dockland

Post by Rubycan »

Hello, my name is Dockland and I would be really interested to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing Anarchy Online since 2005 but have had breaks.

The reason I want to join Athen Paladins, is that when I came back in 2013, I saw them around a lot of the time and now i've just come back to Anarchy I see that they have expanded a lot more. The community of AP is such a good one, so kind and welcoming which is one reason I came back to Anarchy.

My time zone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00), i'm usually on 5:30 - 10:30 weekdays and weekends 4pm -5am.

I do agree with the CoC.

Characters:
Dockland:220/19/64
Advydon:220/20/66
Andass:220/24/70

I was a main officer back in the day for the clans F.U.B.A.R and Leet and I have some good MMO experience.

Thanks
Dockland
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application - Dockland

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Dockland and welcome back to ao. Thank you for considering AP as a home for you and your alts. Great you agree with our CoC so next step will getting together with you in game and having a chat/interview. :)