The Secret World Chronicle

Rulzern
King Size Leet

The Secret World Chronicle

Post by Rulzern »

For those who are unaware, The Secret World Chronicle is up and running, and allows you to compare your stats to those in your cabal, and globally. For example the Cabal page for Athen Paladins lists all our names, rank, and you can compare two players easily. This way you can easily see what people in the Cabal are around the same progression level as you.
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Re: The Secret World Chronicle

Post by Malosar »

Yeah the wife was looking at it last night, pretty good stuff. No XML format yet though (if they're going to do that again). Would hate to have to resort to HTML parsing.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Malo ... I posted a thread asking about their plans on this. No clue if we'll actually get a FC response. I wrote it before the old forums went away but nuked it to wait for the new forums.

Here's hoping.

The bigger question for me is ... chat bots?

Anyway, the TSW thread is here.
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Hyde wrote:Malo ... I posted a thread asking about their plans on this. No clue if we'll actually get a FC response. I wrote it before the old forums went away but nuked it to wait for the new forums.

Here's hoping.

The bigger question for me is ... chat bots?

Anyway, the TSW thread is here.
I'd be happy with XML, it's certainly much better than scraping HTML pages and parsing tables for the data. I'm fine with a authentication requirement as long as we can use CURL or similar to pass what is needed in our scripts.

Not sure about chat bots, the best minds possible for knowing Funcoms chat protocols are trying but doesn't look good. Vhab being restricted by NDA doesn't help.
Kilajan
Strong Leet

Post by Kilajan »

I like that page already! :D Fun to see your own stats. hehe
They who seek, will find an answer.

"If the tank dies it the healers fault, if the healer dies its the tanks fault and if the DPS die it's their own damn fault" - "Anonymous"