Application for The Secret World: "Solo4Hire"

Solo4hire
Baby Leet

Application for The Secret World: "Solo4Hire"

Post by Solo4hire »

I have recently started playing TSW. I am currently a tank (Hammer/Shotgun). I am a l player most every night for a few hours.

I have a lot of experience in other MMOs.

I am really just looking for a friendly bunch to play with. I saw someone post this website in kingsmouth and decided to check you guys and gals out. I like that you have a strong membership. I am in my 30s so I am interested in a guild with mature players. I am currently in a guild but am not enjoying it, I've been with them a month and have never grouped with anyone or could get any help. I tried many times but either got no answer or no one was available, they are nice enough people but they are very cliquish. I'm looking for a friendly bunch who embrace new members.

I am currently in FL and on EST. I am interested in grouping with anyone that is friendly!

Thanks!
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for The Secret World: "Solo4Hire"

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Solo4hire :)

Sorry for not meeting you today. I tried to find you the it seems the name "Solo4hire" doesn't exist and it's not on TSW Chronicle either... What's your character name? :)

We'll meet you with pleasure next night GMT (and night for you too then). Yous seems to have -more or less- the same online time as Bredin, Capone, Dreamdotter/Dreamthief, Kalatin (for your early night), Malosar, Pistachii, Arxx... and myself to some degree but that's because I don't know when it's time to sleep.

One thing is certain, AP helps a lot and we put friendship before anything else.

On the other hand, we'll be honest and I'll tell you that, like everyone, we have been hit by the drop of population TSW experienced in September. But we are rebuilding. We have 10 years of experience behind us in Anarchy Online and we know there are some hard times in games.

We'll speak about all this and we'll be glad to welcome you if you wish so. Then, we'll see what you need and how we can help and have fun together. :)

So, what is your character name? :) And, by the way, where are your roughly in your progression in the game? (Your main zone at the moment, your gear QL... don't worry newcomers are welcome and you don't near any special gear. It's just to know so we can see what you need and will need soon. :) )
Solo4hire
Baby Leet

Post by Solo4hire »

Opps my mistake, sorry about that. TSW didn't seem to allow numbers in names so the correct name is "soloforhire" right now I spend all of my time on the savage coast weapons are QL 4 Talismans are QL 3
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

OK soloforhire, now we can catch you! :)

It's also a good thing you're around SC / QL3-4 because it's very easy to help fast with your progression and show you a lot of things around these "levels".
Crash
Big Leet

Post by Crash »

Yeah! Darkness War speed run!! :cool:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I talked to soloforhire this night and, whne he was ready to join... it appeared he was Illuminati.

So maybe another time. :cool: