Expanding on an already good subject...

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Anonfx
Giant Leet

Expanding on an already good subject...

Post by Anonfx »

I would like to bring to attention the General GEAR and EQUIPMENT Forum of the AP site. First let me say that many of you play your professions really well...many of you know what works and does not work, many of you know what items enchance your professions and also the items that are a waste.

Looking at the General gear and equipment forum has been brought to a great start...but I feel is time to expand on the potential is has. I would like to see as many people from the org from all possible professions low-high levels post their specific setups and take each item and why you choose to equipt that item. In turn others from the org will comment on what you have, which in turn starts a diolog...this in turn allowes others to gain knowledge and possibly even the poster a chance to make a few changes to their setup from feedback. Since every AP member has alts from every possible level range we would have the whole level system taken care of from almost every profession in the game.

Reason for wanting to see this...as stated above, many of you play your professions well...also as stated above more alts are being made almost daily and would not hurt to see a level by level setup to give people an idea of the best items to equipt. Granted, many of you set up for pvp action...of course not everyone who plays this game is pvp interested...so maybe in the forums split up each profession into pvp and pvm setups. Another reason for wanting to see this...there are so many items in the game that alot of people don't know about that could very well help someone...of course we could always take a look in the AO forums, but the AO forums tend to be messy and finding information for pretty much anything is a headache. Doing this will be very benefical to everyone in AP from all aspects of the game from pvp-pvm
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

Just FYI, they used to have a ton of stuff on them, prior to the changing of server/domain, when we lost a lot of content. I'm sure they will eventually find their way back to their former glory! :-)
Dheliver
Strong Leet

Post by Dheliver »

My soul intentions why Im constantly updating my setup for every new item I gain and with the final setup Im going for allready within the thread, just to give ppl the possibility to keep track on me, learn, and at the same time for me to get feedback on what the hell Im up to.
Nice post Ninja!