I want to join AP :)

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Gambler
Baby Leet

I want to join AP :)

Post by Gambler »

Hello .

My main char is Gambler , dont have any alt (delete all , atm dont have that much time to play and they eat my life ! lol ) . I had a 60 ma Buza , a 30 enf , a 150 ma but all are gone.
About org , Im looking for a strong one to keep sites safe ... About pvm , Im pro to any instance :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: I want to join AP :)

Post by noobas »

Welcome to forums

Please read the COC and language rules in chat.

I'm sure Tommy has chatted with you so I won't go into a lot of detail on what else is required, but basically just need an interview.

Regarding your app statement, There are very many people in AP, and tower site slots ALWAYS go to those who defend/win sites first.

Basically the unspoken rule in AP is: everyone plants sites in order to build tower defence, but as soon as the tower defence is set, any tower can be replaced by someone who has helped win the site, or is a site defender.

Any planted tower in a non-organised layout is nearly a 100% to terminate, and anyone who *wants* to plant towers preferentially only does so if they have a toon who is PVP ready in range of the site at which they want to plant.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Application handled online as Tommy and backstabbah vouched for Gambler
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Chrisax wrote:Cackstabbah
uuuuhhhh huh huh huhuh huhuhuhuhuhuh
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

noobas wrote:uuuuhhhh
I fixed it, j00 :frag:
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

HAHA! Needed that, a good laugh is great for the soul :) Cackstabbah... Im making a twink named that now ;)
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!