joni org

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Deathmaker00
Baby Leet

joni org

Post by Deathmaker00 »

hi >

am << >> Adel :) hmm lol dont know what i must say

i just like 2 join ur org

Am from Egypt Live On kuwiat

not very long time i play from 1 years and i quait for 6 month xD

while i got paid acc i back

and i pck advey 2 play cuz i like pvp and i love the twink day

my big borther play the game since 2005

i know his password for sure its my bro XD
and am trying 2 be good

dont late on my cuz i dont want my twink late :P
Aiodom
Mini Leet

Re: joni org

Post by Aiodom »

Greetings Deathmaker00 :)

Welcome to the Athen Paladins forums. Please take a moment to familarize yourself with our rules and CoC and chat recomendations which you can find below;

CoC
Chat Recomendation

The next time you log in...head over to Old Athens at the Vangards Building ramp, you'll see a few AP standing around and ask for a chat invite. If none are around, ask for an AP member in OCC and I'm sure someone will reply back. :)

Good luck!
Chrisax
President

Re: joni org

Post by Chrisax »

Thank you, Aiodom, good job answering Deathmaker00 =D>

Hello Adel / Deathmaker00! Welcome on our forums. :)

We have another member from Egypt: Fury1 :) You could talk with him soon.

We'll meet you online soon but, as Aodom said, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them

In the game, please join our guest channel: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer or members (only a few names here)
Aoidom of course :)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Toughcrat / Reapermann
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Crazi /Stokken
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2 / Sookie

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)