(OLD thread) NLD under attack

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Angst i dont know what weapon you have or its AR but i know an agent can easily hit 700-800 AR while sols have it pushed to get 600 :)
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Sill? know how? :) know why agents only use it when they fight evade MPs? (nerf evade MPs)
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Doom_Eater wrote:Sill? know how? :) know why agents only use it when they fight evade MPs? (nerf evade MPs)
Ehm... Sillanto's 60 agent is a NR agent... NOT an fp or assume enforcer agent for Challenger :P
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

now there is an idea :) 60 Agent twinked out to fp enf in full CSS... wouldnt surprise me if you could hit 1k AR and really upset those GA fixers :twisted:

Would be a bit risky due to roots getting you and not being able to root back except for grafts but it could be intresting.

Edit: Oh yeah my agent currently has 720 AR fully buffed (with UA,comps,Sabre) and no css (+70~) and there are some other things im sure but cant think of atm :) Id did the calcs a while back to see if switching to css was viable.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Sillanto wrote:now there is an idea :) 60 Agent twinked out to fp enf in full CSS... wouldnt surprise me if you could hit 1k AR and really upset those GA fixers :twisted:
Haha, would be great if someone could try it :D Challenger adds up to 250ish AR max, but that one requires like 698 BM MM in assume. Would be slow casting of challenger... Plus won't be the max challenger so count on about 100-150ish more AR. Then, the shite of non-NR twinks: You need to IP (extra):

- Nanoskills
- Nano Pool
- (Nano init?)

In short, I think you'll get a shortage on IP at L60 with this idea... But well, good luck trying :twisted: (Also as said no rootage, the NR problem can be solved: use Rage and get a cool NR boost :wink: and some nice inits/runspeed/etc :P )

Maybe, I say maybe, this twink can be done another way round... Instead of CSS get Combined Scout's or Officer's for the extra nanoskills and/or nanopool... Would get you a higher challenger out I think but it might be less extra AR than the CSS version of this twink :) In short I would only IP say.. BM MM and a bit of PM SI so you can fp/assume up and challenger.

EDIT: To get this to work I think one needs to sacrifice evades, that is, don't IP them and use the evade IP for nanoskills/nanopool/nanoinit/etc... :) But then you will have a gankingmachine agent only, if YOU get ganked you're... SCREWED :twisted:

//Alpha
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

You wouldnt need ip in nani init as it wouldnt make a bit of difference in fp or assume.

As for ip shortage i dont think it will be a problem. if anything you might have to sacrifice a bit of sharp obj (but would still be able to use teh kizzers and the rage will give you the ar back)

I know on blast i had quite alot of extra ip that i used to bump up my stats for trickle down.

Use css for the extra aim shot skill. Also by using css you save yourself a ton of ip in sense and also probably a max hp cluster in chest shiny rather than having sense there.

the +150~ nr from rage is nothing. I have 1.3k NR on blast and i still find traders able to drain me (very twinked traders tho)

but then if you can rage the roots away there isnt a problem.
Rage however would take aobut 3 secs to cast :/
Also at low levels you can up FA (did this on blast with that extra ip i taked about) and use free movement stims to clear roots.

If your 1 or 2 on 1 then its probably better to just up your weapon range. Then if they can hit you you can hit them and just rely on being able to survive longer.

This would mean you would be no good for BY wars.

Without the pred its a toss up between opi and trox for breed. personally id go trox for the nice perks.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

NR agents are pretty much invunrable to anyone but Enfs. But enfs are vunrable to non nr agents as they are suseptable to roots and grafts when they try to run after cocoon runs out or you break through cocoon.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Just make a Meta with full QL75 arithmatic and evade setup ;) it ownz even the most NR agents :P
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Meta?!?!? you got to be kidding me? A trox meta in full scouts might be able to match me for def skills but thers no way he could hit me. He could twink on a demon but would have to keep leaving to get another wrnagle to recast. The pet would be too slow to keep up (i hit on 1.4k RS) But would probably be able to hit me even when in full def. Only problem is i doubt the meta could last long enough to really let the pet do its work. with an AS every 12/13 secs and kizzers every 30 i dont think the meta would last more than 30secs. also a meta has no healing or defensive perks at that level that i know of. (yes a healing pet but not a belemorte and i can kill people with morti's you just have to alpha at the right time)
Also mp nukes are only checked against 85% NR. with 1.3k NR you would have to have an attack skill above 1.1k to start hitting regularily.

You would be better going with a 75 engi with slayer. 75 you get the first spec shield and a few pet buffs. At this level you can easily cast the best slayer and slayer trans. go MA for big AR (about 700~ acording to calcs)
with this you reduce people to using normal attacks and perks so you might survive an agent if you can pack enoguh of your own alpha in and also use a graft at the right time.

P.s. sry to blow holes in your idea :) Ive experimented with many ideas for a non standard 60 twink as i hate being the same as everyone else.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=35240

My 75 engi 'setup'

MA for most attack and if enough spare ip bow for a quick cheap AS.