Leoada Advy

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Leoada
Baby Leet

Leoada Advy

Post by Leoada »

Hello my name is Kristoffer, and I would love to join Athen Paladins. I've been playing AO since SL launch on and off ever since, but my most active time was probably from 2008-2013 where I did mostly PvP at TL5 and TL7. I've always been CLAN and had several characters, some deleted, some retired and some still semi-active. Right now i'm a dad of two boys, married to a lovely woman and I work full time, so my gametime is rather limited but I play whenever I can.

After 2013 I spent most of my time in Wow and other games, but dabbled into AO every now and then. I'm a veteran MMO'er coming from Everquest originally and always gone hardcore min-maxing in these games. The last few years has been mostly Black Desert where I feel like i "finished" the game and ready to come back to AO.

Reason I want to join AP is to have a nice social org while I dilly-dally, also have a different reason to log in and not just do dailies or twink but join raids and help people.

My time zone is EU CEST+2 (Oslo, Norway)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69)

Most played on top to least. All CLAN
Leoada Advy - 75 (as writing)
Druse2 Keeper - 220/28/74
Druse NT - 220/30/80

I also have a 4 box setup Doc, Engi, Enf and Shade but havent payed for those accounts and cant remember the names, if I ever pay for them again ill add them to alts.

If there is any questions, feel free to send me a tell ingame :)
Nanomace
Maxi Leet

Re: Leoada Advy

Post by Nanomace »

Welcome Leoada

Am already talking to you in game. Thank you for your application. Will update in game