Tl2 twinks

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Jimson
Strong Leet

Tl2 twinks

Post by Jimson »

We need more level 24 twinks :/ or 21 we will get lots of towers if we have more member my setup on my enf cost about 8m and i can take down level 30 enfs with Mortiig beaters on so if you wish to make a 24 or 21 send me a tell and i will help you plan out your setup/ how much money/skills you would need

Btw toons i play Are Karmareaper or Wallmart atm my main is jimlob
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Re: Tl2 twinks

Post by Ceokittymeow »

I can roll up a froobalicious trader with ya Jim...
Question is...

Trox w/ql47 Pump Trainiee

or

Opisex w/ SoM upgraded battle rod?

also would like to know your spin on a good setup
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
caveman
Maxi Leet

Post by caveman »

i got a lvl 24 "or there abouts" enfo twink in nearly full ofabs....just need to complete the upgrades of the armour ect
------------------------------------------------------
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

i got my 21 enf, just finishing up some armor and i'm ready, I didn't go for NR1 because I wanted to cast rage to break roots...so I'm sure a trader will destroy me
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Jimson
Strong Leet

Post by Jimson »

Dosent have to b froob Kitty go with a trader with neleb rod breed dosent matter Battle rod is pretty much best wep for Tl2 when its upgraded If u have Tl2 twinks send me a tell lets see what they have got and what they can do
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Done and done as of tonight :P

Will have my trader at 24 by years end
Threefingers
Little Leet

Post by Threefingers »

Ok,

24 trader with nightmare it is :) Any suggestions as to what lowbie gear and widgets to get for the toon. SL keys or what kind of hud/slot stuff do you suggest? Will need your help jim, so thanks for the work ahead of time :mrgreen:

3F
The test of character isnt adversity, its when you have power over others.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

I've still got Aesculapias around, her only issue is that traders are EXTREMELY overpowered so one of you will have to take care of the traders. If you need a hand at the towers though I'm willing to help.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

so we need 24 or lvl 21?
Jimson
Strong Leet

Post by Jimson »

Send a PM to me in game i have lots of free time to help u all lol if u want ican also plan your setup how much it would coast and such its ;eve; 21-24 becouse i noticed omni have WAY tomany towers in that range and i think its about time clan started getting them back
Threefingers
Little Leet

Post by Threefingers »

HI Jimson,

Ok update on FrontierSam (level21trader), Frontier has the battlerod now and i have most of the stuff from SoM, even tho Frontier is too low to use it but I have both lowbie 5 belts, GCB and the SoM one, DM's from totw and the aforementioned place. I could use some advice/help on twinking Sam. Creds is not an issue at this time but im wondering if I should get the collar of amplification(helpkittyhelp!) or can i get some higher level twinking done without it? A guide I read said Biomare is for levels 50-100 but does that mean that you cant get in till minimum level 50? or just that dont even think of going there until level 50? Anywhose my accounts are paid up now :) and I cant wait to get at it at the BS to get more gear. Mmmm just another question, is there some reason(s) why I should leave Sam at level 21 or should I take him to 24?

3F
The test of character isnt adversity, its when you have power over others.
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Threefingers wrote:but im wondering if I should get the collar of amplification(helpkittyhelp!)
I can help :) Lemme know when you need a run through :)
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

I making a twink to but cant afford much on him.

Hes Lvl 21 enf will use battlerod, farmed everything from the dungeon there.
Need time to work on him twinking belt in, getting some ofab armour, a lot to do actually.
Jimson
Strong Leet

Post by Jimson »

OK good btw mud cant go nr till level 30 but if you go full def and rage you should be ok for a bit im making a 15 trader for fun im taking my 24 enfs setup n putting it on a 15 trader i have a level 30 fixur that can use ga 2(cant find a seller) he has ql 116 imps ( i got lazy :p) and a mortiig my 24 needs to be retwinked
Jimson
Strong Leet

Post by Jimson »

ok i made that trader work realy well so i level to 21 to defend from level 15 twinks my enf is ok atm need moar ncu my fixer is still gimp need one level and i can get way higher ql of imps in and now im making a level 100 keeper with some pretty cool stuff u wanna know whats going to be on him gotta find me on teamspeak :P